Nov 30, 2011

Would you like to share a recipe?

Can you believe it's nearly Christmas! I'll miss my family this year but a little excited to hopefully have a white Christmas. Back in Brisbane Christmas usually involves eating inside in the air conditioning and eating cooler salads mixed in with the traditional roast. Quite the opposite here - warming, comforting foods all the way!

I'm planning on doing a morning noon and night feature and hoping some of you might like to contribute and be part of the little things Christmas. If you have a favourite recipe and don't mind sharing online with others then I'd love for you to email it through. Recipes will be selected to form a morning noon and night series and uploaded a week prior to Christmas. Full recipe credit of course! The categories:

• A breakfast recipe
• A lunch recipe
• An afternoon treat recipe
• A dinner recipe
• A drink recipe
• And my personal favourite, dessert!

So if you have a recipe you would like to share with others, then please email it to me at chantelle@chantellegrady.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chanie,

    I sm so looking forwarding to the next feature.

    Smiles 2 u always

    Mum

    ReplyDelete