Nov 3, 2011

Cooking up a storm

It's been a long time between posts I know. I've been madly trying to finish off design jobs for for clients back home and with less than 2 weeks until I launch the Montréal issue of A little relish I've had to get a move on. I've been cooking up a storm the past 2 days with multiple trips to and from the grocery store since we don't have a car here. I don't feel quite as guilty after eating everything that I've been cooking.

Thank you to all those who have entered the Joe Beef cookbook competition. For those who haven't entered it's not too late so see below if you want to go into the draw. All are welcome and I'll be posting it to wherever the winner is located in the world.

3 comments:

  1. A Little Relish looks absolutely beautiful! And I'm curious to know what you've been cooking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I'm peeking at that layout on the wall, look amazing Chantelle can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! Can't wait to see the Montreal issue!

    ReplyDelete