Sep 29, 2011

Real Living Magazine




This is a little shoot I styled for Real Living Magazine prior to leaving Australia and it has now featured in their current October issue which means I can share! Photographed by Toby Scott we setup an outdoor area with a Spring, relaxed, rustic pizza oven theme with a neutral base and hints of purple and teal. How cool would it be to have your own pizza oven in your backyard!

I have been very quiet on the blog posts as I've thrown myself into learning French the past few weeks. My head hurts to say the least and there is a cloud of French words floating around in my head that I'm struggling to string together. I know it will be a gradual process. I'd love to know any hints by those who have had to learn a language when moving to a new country.

And lastly A little relish issue 2 is underway. I'm enjoying working on the Montreal issue and very much looking forward to sharing it with you.

8 comments:

  1. ooooohhhh this is so pretty Chantelle! I must grab my copy tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Chantelle!
    It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!!

    Regarding learning language - immersion, immersion, immersion!! Start reading French books, even if they're just kiddie ones. Get your dictionary out as you read. Force yourself to use it on other people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Kat : immersion is the best thing to do to learn a new language : books, movies, foodblogs in French! ;) And you'll see, soon, you'll wake up after dreaming IN FRENCH!! I was so proud when it happened to me (in Spain dreaming in Spanish!) Hang on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi C, this is beautiful : )... looking forward to recieving an email in french soon..hehe... looks like everything is going nicely over there! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous styled setting, love the design in the mag too.

    ReplyDelete